What is RCCP and what are The Benefits?
RCCP (RecruiterCard Certified Professional) is a Certification designed to ensure the standards of excellence , which can be used at various Industries.
RCCP Makes To Beat the Competition and presents as an extraordinary professional to enhance the career prospects.
RCCP is conducted for the following Industries / Categories
Soon, other Industries also expected to be added under this certification.
- IT-Hardware / Networking
- Banking / Finance
- Human Resource / Management
Benefits to The Employer
Certification demonstrates that a RCCP certified candidate is
Benefits to The Job Seeker
- Having More Productive Ability
- Having Good Problem Solving Skills
- Having Excellent Communication / Presentation Skills
- Having Expertise at The Core Subject ( Technology , Finance , etc
- Having Professional Caliber
- Easy-To-verify Transcript Code & Advanced Data about The Candidate
- We Ensure The candidate as a Legitimate Candidate ,as we conduct Background Verification.
- You Can Claim The Expertise by using The RCCP Logo at Your Resume. This enhances your Job winning options.
- Your Resume is going to Be Added as a Featured Candidate @ RecruiterCard.com. This Increases the Chances of Getting Short Listed for the Job Interview by the Employer.
- You Can Get The Feedback of Your Expertise / Skills. Which will make you to understand , where you stands among the competition and make yourself to prepare well for the job.
- Customized RCCP Logo
What are the Various Types of RCCP Certifications?
Below are The Types of Certifications conducted under The RCCP.
||Apply & Schedule
||RCCP Software Technology
||RCCP Clerical & Officer Skills
||RCCP Financial Skills
||RCCP Marketing/Sales Skills
||RCCP HR Skills
||RCCP Management Skills
||RCCP Soft Skills
What is the Eligibility to Get The RCCP Certification?
Below are The Eligible Criteria for RCCP Certification
- 0 5 Years Experienced Professionals
- Freshers ( 2014, 2015 / 2016 Pass-outs)
- Final Year Students ( 2015 / 2016 Pass-outs)
• B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MBA / M.Sc Or Equivalent Qualification
• Any Graduation/Post-Graduation Or Equivalent Qualification
What is The RCCP Certification Evaluation Process?
The Following Phases are Going to Be conducted to evaluate the Candidate for the Purpose of issuing RCCP certification.
1.Written Test (On-line)
3.Interview (Video Mode)
Am I Require To Submit any Other Documents to get RCCP Certification ?
Yes, You are required to submit. Once You are selected for RCCP certification , we will be asking you to send few documents , which consists of the attested Xerox copies of the Government Authorized Documents , such as PAN, Driving License, etc.
We require these to ensure that , you are a legitimate candidate . As we perform the Background Verification for the selected candidates , we require these. We are not suspecting you , but its our responsibility to verify as much as possible to ensure that employers recruit legitimate candidate.
How To Apply for the RCCP Certification?
Follow The Below Steps to Apply for the RCCP Certification
1. Candidate Required Pay The Fee ( Via Online Payment ) & Contact Us
2. Once Paid The Fee, Candidate Can Register Via Online Form & Get The Certification Exam Time Slot.
How To Contact Us?
We'd be delighted to Support to you or send you more information about RCCP.
Click Here To Contact US
Click Here For RCCP FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)